|author||Karen Arutyunov <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2018-06-25 20:12:37 +0300|
|committer||Karen Arutyunov <email@example.com>||2018-06-25 21:15:00 +0300|
Disable all warnings for gcc-class compilers
3 files changed, 12 insertions, 11 deletions
diff --git a/build/bootstrap.build b/build/bootstrap.build
index 77ed4aa..8776705 100644
@@ -24,7 +24,7 @@ using install
# cmake/mysql_version.cmake for each package release. Also, while at it, check
# that the protocol version is still correct (the PROTOCOL_VERSION variable).
-# See also how Debian/Fedora package libmariadb if trying to wrap your head
+# See also how Debian/Fedora package libmysqlclient if trying to wrap your head
# around this mess.
if ($version.major == 5 && $version.minor == 7 && $version.patch == 20)
diff --git a/mysql/buildfile b/mysql/buildfile
index 983f216..6e2ad5a 100644
@@ -204,12 +204,13 @@ elif ($c.class == 'gcc')
cc.coptions += -fno-omit-frame-pointer -fno-strict-aliasing
- # Disable warnings that pop up with -Wall -Wextra. Upstream doesn't seem to
- # care about these and it is not easy to disable specific warnings in a way
- # that works across compilers/version (some -Wno-* options are only
- # recognized in newer versions).
+ # Disable all warnings. Upstream doesn't seem to care about these and it is
+ # not easy to disable specific warnings in a way that works across
+ # compilers/version (some -Wno-* options are only recognized in newer
+ # versions). Note that we tried -Wno-all -Wno-extra but that wasn't
+ # sufficient.
- cc.coptions += -Wno-all -Wno-extra
+ cc.coptions += -w
if ($tclass != 'windows')
diff --git a/mysql/my_config.h b/mysql/my_config.h
index 4738543..14bc10e 100644
@@ -10,11 +10,11 @@
* For the semantics of the following macros refer to
* mysql/config.h.cmake.orig file.
- * Note that we will explicitly undefine macros that are present in the mariadb
- * source code but should not be defined. While this is not technically
- * required, it simplifies the change tracking (see README-DEV). As a bonus we
- * also make sure that they are not get eventually defined by some system
- * headers.
+ * Note that we will explicitly undefine macros that are present in the
+ * libmysqlclient source code but should not be defined. While this is not
+ * technically required, it simplifies the change tracking (see README-DEV).
+ * As a bonus we also make sure that they are not get eventually defined by
+ * some system headers.