blob: 22ec6d9eedbe293fc03697e70350066b8430f67f (plain
/* file : libpq/pg_config_ext.h -*- C -*-
* license : PostgreSQL License; see accompanying COPYRIGHT file
* For the semantics of the following macros refer to pg_config_ext.h.in.orig,
* pg_config_ext.h.win32.orig, and the upstream's configure.in.
* Note that <stdint.h> is invented by C99 and we can't expect that the libpq
* client is compiled according to this standard. However, when compile with
* GCC, Clang or VC, even requesting C90 standard explicitly, then the header
* and int64_t type are both available.
#define PG_INT64_TYPE int64_t